Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 - Quiet Reflection

Another odd day began early. Up at three as Angie needs to be awake at 04:15 to get ready for the O2 trip - Out the door by 05:45 !!


Tried to concentrate on getting some work done but ended up creating this blog instead - bloody useless!!


Gave me a few hours of weeping and wailing before Jake woke up though, so it may have helped. Now I am torn between posting it to tell the world how I feel and fear of upsetting someone, somewhere :( Karen has read it and corrected me on a few points but didn't say don't so we'll see how it goes but why am I telling you this? If you are reading it then the result is obvious ! :)


Jake spent the entire day sat on the sofa with the laptop watching tv, I spent most of it in my office looking at my pc or cooking food in the kitchen. Wicor did really well but lost out to first place by a miserly 1 point (they was robbed!) and guardian angel Heather flitted in, watched tv, ate and flew back to resume her night job.

A relatively Dad-free day other than my intense out-pourings in the early hours so sat around feeling guilty about that for a while. Still no response from work so worry about how I am going to cope with next week for a bit as well and as usual, achieve absolutely bugger all.


I have also noticed a strange addition to my guilty conscience which is bad enough at the best of times. Now I'm not a religious person by anyone's standards but I really do feel there is an extra element there now as if Dad is watching me - usually when I am doing something that he wouldn't approve of it has to be said so it is probably just the paranoia stepping itself up a level but strange either way.



Inadvertently got blind drunk by 6 (yes I know it sounds unlikely but it really did catch me by surprise!), fell asleep, spoke to Mum and have a strange feeling I should apologise for something. Will find out later no doubt :(

All in all a bit of a non-day today, didn't even manage to complete my timesheet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment